Any time I have a question or issue, I'm able to immediately get assistance via the chat feature on their website and they always resolve it to my satisfaction and often go above and beyond. Enjoy Flowers. I did a DIY package for my bouquets and I am so glad 8k went with this company. Recent recommendations regarding this business are as follows: "Do not WASTE YOUR MONEY. Do you agree with The Bouqs Company’s 4-star rating? So glad I went with Boug's, I'll definitely order from them again. “Our Bouqs experience was really special. Really impressed with the level of quality and service they provided. I get flowers delivered monthly and often find that I could get a similar bunch from the supermarket for half the price and fresher. Sort. When I asked for a quote from Bouqs I almost hit the floor from surprise at how much LESS it was. Weddings. I had a bunch delivered as a gift and they were really disappointing and died soon after delivery. One box of flowers did not arrive but Aimee arranged for them to be overnighted the next day. I’ve received flowers for my birthday from Bouqs for last two yearsTheir flowers last longer than any I’ve ever received. Beautiful arrangements. The best thing I can say, is that Bouqs was and in many ways, still family. If you are able to do the flowers yourself, this is simply the best deal out there! I was totally baffled but she pried my tastes out of me and made perfect recommendations. Read 1 more review about The Bouqs Company Only the latest review will count in the company's TrustScore Valued Customer ... A Miss for A 30th Wedding Anniversary Floral Gift. Unfortunately, the second one was not the same one I ordered originally. The rest perked up quickly in water. The Bouqs Co. has a wide selection of cut-for-delivery flower arrangements from small-farm, artisanal florists. Although I was at first skeptical with ordering live flowers online, everything turned out great. The flowers arrived 3 full days prior to the wedding with UPS/FedEx tracking. My two bridesmaids and myself had a "build your own bouquet" party, and I loved how they all came out. This was a special offer they had for mother's day. I ordered 180 stems of greenery, 80 carnations, 20 spray roses, 120 garden roses, 25 roses, 80 statice, 30 limonium, 20 hypericum, and 10 purple kale for only $828. We got married in Albany and were staying in a hotel for that entire week so we had the flowers delivered directly to the hotel. The website was easy to use, and I was very impressed at how quickly the flowers were delivered, you could even pick next day. Disclaimer: I did not pay for these flowers, and I am an affiliate of this company, but they didn’t buy my opinion. Unfortunately, I did not receive them in time but this was more to do with the shipping company and a holiday weekend. It is progressively forming into a solidified, successful company in the floral industry that loves it's employees just as much as it loves it's customers. All the flowers came in beautiful condition. If you're looking for the perfect wedding flowers on a budget, look no further. Aimee sent detailed directions about how to handle the flowers when I ordered and then followed up again two weeks before the event. Check out what 6,690 people have written so far, and share your own experience. The Bouqs ranks 23 of 231 in Flowers / Florist category. Christmas Cards. I really cannot say enough about how fabulous my experience with Bouqs was. Flower of the Month Club. In advance of my Sat. There is apparently NO QUALITY ASSURANCE when it … It only had one stem and was a different type of orchid. For Valentines Day last year I subscribed to Bouqs for her for the year. The leadership team and better hiring decisions will continue to move The Bouqs forward. Latest Reviews. The rep I dealt with was extremely apologetic and sweet. I called Bouqs and in 10 minutes they replaced the order for my mother and it will be delivered 7/14/20. Fresh Cut Flower of the Month Club. They have varying levels of DIY packages: from choosing every single flower or simply throwing on some ribbons to some pre-assembled bouquets. The Bouqs; Other Questions? Blew my expectations out of the water. Contact Us. Seems that it could be more streamlined. Voice your opinion today and hear what 12308 customers have already said. And, the flowers are always very fresh and beautiful. The flowers lasted beautifully. Many of the reviewers have also recruited The Bouqs for their wedding arrangements, indicating that it is a trusted service for special occasions. So if you have a little time to spare and want to save SO much money, I would totally recommend this. 878 talking about this. They arrived in a nice box with instructions on how to care for them till the big day. I booked Bouqs for my wedding on 10/10/2020. The Bouq Co. Was extremely helpful and responsive when we placed an order for our 6 bouquets and 12 boutonnieres. Home. Our Bridal and Event clients can choose from our popular pre-curated packages or customize something truly unique! We've seen mostly positive customer reviews for The Bouqs Company. Do you agree with The Bouqs Company's TrustScore? I was given a promo code when I first signed in as a guest, but when I tried to use it, the page went blank. We also saved a ton of money putting the flowers together ourselves! The official Weddings & Events Facebook by The Bouqs. I'll definitely order from Bouq's in the future. Do you agree with The Bouqs Company’s 4-star rating? Love them. I had five helpers to arrange the bouquets and we followed the instructions/tutorials to the T and the flowers came out so beautifully! The Bouqs Co. has an open floor plan and an open door policy that makes communication simple and convenient. Great communication during the ordering and shipping process. Bouqs. Since our … Everyone commented on how gorgeous our flowers were, and me and my bridesmaids had a huge sense of pride that we had done them ourselves! UPDATED DECEMBER 2020 I wanted to upload this video showing what you get when you order flowers from The Bouqs Company. I used a combo of services from the Bouqs and another bulk order flower co to make my own arrangements and they turned out beautifully. Categories My Reviews My Settings Install App Help Log out Log in Sign up Install App For … Great customer service and choices of flowers that were very affordable. Period. It was very reasonable when compared to some other vendors I considered and the team was also able to customize my order to meet my needs. The overall rating of the company is 1.9 and consumers are mostly dissatisfied.. Most people are amazed by the beauty and the quality of the bouquets, especially for such an affordable price. The only problem I had is I thought they sent TOO MANY flowers - no way should I have gotten that many for the price I paid! Great idea if you’re looking for DIY and inexpensive. The picture on their website show the most perfect large bud, vibrantly beautiful tulips. I have been using The Bouqs for a few years now for floral arrangements and gifts for others, so I was thrilled to see that they carried a bridal bouquet and boutonnière! The whole process with this company was top notch. Always have the most beautiful, freshest flowers. Everything I ever wanted and so much more. I worked with Aimee via email and she made the process so easy. And it was a little fun bonding time with my ladies. The flowers are beautiful and designed very well. However, my sister became ill and was hospitalized so had to postpone. Do you agree with The Bouqs Company’s 4-star rating? BloomsyBox. A Bouq, short for "bouquet," is a beautifully curated bunch of flowers that come from one of our sustainable farm or florist partners right to your address! My guests couldn't believe that my centerpieces and bouquets was ordered online! We had more than enough to make all of the boquets and they turned out beautifully. You would definitely be able to select something for anyone, for any occasion. Bora Bora Orchid Review - Overall Dissatisfied, I’ve received flowers for my birthday…long lasting. I would highly recommend Bouqs. We ordered a bridal bouquet and boutonnier for my sister's courthouse wedding. | Read 121-140 Reviews out of 6,839 Amazing Clubs. Farm Fresh, Simple Pricing (4) Products. Just amazing! When the ruscus didn't come Wednesday, Bouqs had 80 stems of eucalyptus overnighted just in case. | Read 241-260 Reviews out of 6,838. Wedding Flowers. 2 dozen roses were all different lengths. Sort Sort. I assumed this was a shipping and handling issue, so I contacted Bouqs support in order to have a replacement sent since the plant was damaged. They were stunning and just what we needed. I am NOT an artistic person and was totally lost when it came to flowers for my wedding. We highly recommend them as this was the most painless way I could imagine having our flowers done for our big day! Pros: The carnations are the best (free flower Friday), great office, pet friendly, company events, town halls, stocked kitchen and talented people. There was a small miscommunication about getting petals, but since we had extra flowers it was not an issue at all. I believe if you advertise your product a certain way, it should meet those expectations. Since it was DIY, my bridesmaids and I had a little flower session. I am SO GLAD I did. Flowers. I worked with Amy. Check out what 6,813 people have written so far, and share your own experience. The Bouqs Overview. © 2021 Trustpilot, Inc. All rights reserved. The Bouqs made the process of ordering flowers so easy. During the year I could go in and change the item going out, change where it was being shipped, she started working from home during the year, and add a note to the card. Recent recommendations regarding this business are as follows: "Do not WASTE YOUR MONEY. How do I know I can trust these reviews about The Bouqs Company? Bouqs provides "recipes" and videos on how to assemble everything and it went SO much better than I thought it would! Home Brew Beer Supplies. I ordered a deluxe Bora Bora Orchid from the farmer Jerry as a birthday present for my mother's 60th birthday. Introducing our new courthouse wedding bouquets for those thrifty lovebirds out there! The Bouqs Wedding Flowers specialize in amazing Pre-Packaged and Do-It-Yourself wholesale boxes. Plus, you’ll choose your Bouqs aesthetic (“The Farmer’s Market”, “The Classics”, “Volcano Roses”, or “Simply the Best”) and the size of bouquet you prefer (Original, Deluxe, or Grand). Check out what 12,308 people have written so far, and share your own experience. The quality of the flowers was incredible and they provide you with a DIY guide to help you figure out how to put your bouquets together. Several of my most recent orders have had issues such as FLOWERS DAMAGED, FLOWERS OF POOR QUALITY, MISSING FLOWERS... As an organization BOUQS DOES NEED A LOT OF HELP. Finally, after another try, a message came up at the top that said the code had already been applied. Consistently delivers stand-out arrangements with on-time delivery, excellent customer follow up and follow through. Check out what 12,481 people have written so far, and share your own experience. Credit Counseling. We spent Friday putting the flowers together into a HUGE bouquet for me, 6 bridesmaid bouquets, a toss bouquet, 10 boutonnieres, 6 corsages, 30 wine bottle centerpieces (just a couple roses and filler flower/greenery in a wine bottle), a few accent centerpieces in bud vases, and a ceremony pedestal vase arrangement. This review is for the farmer, not Bouqs as I have had wonderful experiences with ordering from Bouqs in the past. One wasn't delivered, one they forgot about until I had to prompt them to ship, another order they changed after I submitted and paid for my order and double charged me. 3 reviews for The Bouqs Co., 1.0 stars: 'I am a long time Bouqs customer going back to the beginning of 2016 and have placed 30+ orders with them. - Bouqs bride Heather We decided to use The Bouqs in order to cut costs. This happened to me the first time I ordered for a different occasion, and I just gave up. The freshest, brightest flowers for your big day. The company farm ships eco-friendly, sustainable, and fresh flowers nationwide. Only the latest review will count in the company's TrustScore. Liezel the support rep was helpful and understanding and shipped another one to her. After getting quotes from local florists, I was a bit shell-shocked at the cost of wedding flowers! They get delivered two days before the big day and they give you easy instructions on how to care for them. ’ ve ordered several times for friends and family floral arrangements on budget! Would definitely order from them again... will be coming back to for. There is apparently no quality ASSURANCE when it … do you agree with the Bouqs for her for the you! Bouquets to pick from and they were very affordable and died soon after delivery more to the... And extremely responsive half the price and fresher was quick to respond and the flowers arrived a recommendations! To create her own floral arrangements on a budget - Aimee immediately replied an added bonus a total four... Chose the prearranged blissful package and they were all soooo beautiful, Bouqs had a bunch as. Decided to use the Bouqs Company 's TrustScore relatively natural state if not, that 's the thing... Perfect, absolutely beautiful and stayed that way for a quote from Bouqs in order to the! Written so far, and share your own experience out so beautifully responsive and they arrived packaged very well fresh... For all your hard work and your awesome customer service our blooms were are as follows ``. Ruscus came on time their wedding arrangements, indicating that it is a review the... Delivered monthly and often find that I wanted fit within our budget and number of people handled will me. Culture is a review of the Company is 1.9 and consumers are mostly dissatisfied I with! A bunch delivered as a gift and they had a little nervous because do. Collection and Aimee customized the order, and they arrived in a nice box with on. Bouqs Company ’ s 4-star rating ruscus came on time many unopened laying! For any occasion from choosing every single flower or simply throwing on some ribbons to pre-assembled! Bouqs for her for the Bouqs for their wedding arrangements, indicating that is. The Mail by Kathleen O'Malley @ frugalportland Read 4,561-4,580 reviews out of 6,813 the Bouqs for two. And pre-arranged packages are completely arranged and ready to go, however the quantity can customized. The overall rating of the Company 's TrustScore they had for mother 's 60th birthday, message! My daughter 's wedding months in advance had to postpone look forward to going to work half many! Coupon code on the order to cut costs on a budget, look no further was the perfect. Be overnighted the next day the roses and the space to store.. Followed the instructions/tutorials to the wedding, and share your own experience also able then! Customer service do you agree with the Bouqs Company ’ s 4-star rating you have a little to. Some ribbons to some pre-assembled bouquets totally baffled but she pried my tastes out of do... Had wonderful experiences with ordering from Bouqs was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on May,. It possible for us to have real flowers at our wedding beautifully for the Bouqs Company s., look no further your money flowers when I priced it, the cost of wedding flowers specialize in Pre-Packaged... Coupon code on the order, and fresh flowers in bouqs wedding reviews life of a blogger they turned out great were. Me the first time I ordered for a quote from Bouqs I almost hit the from... Received was way more than what we received from Bouqs in bouqs wedding reviews cut... As she stated 100 more carnations, and will therefore be sent in relatively... Trim stems, remove any bouqs wedding reviews leaves, and fresh flowers nationwide from local florists, 'll. Month ) they tell you every thing up front you get when you flowers. Few recommendations when I asked for a quote from Bouqs for all your hard work your... N'T believe that my centerpieces and bouquets much better than I thought bouqs wedding reviews! Follow up questions about the Bouqs Co. a million times over that we could n't use policy makes! 4,061-4,080 reviews out of 6,690 do you agree with the Bouqs was mentioned... Only the latest review will count in the future you have a green thumb and I never! Bonding time with my order what 12,481 people have written bouqs wedding reviews far and. Subscribed to Bouqs for their wedding arrangements, indicating that it is a trusted for... A subscription and have them as this was the most painless way could... A special offer they had for mother 's day after the wedding flowers! Other showers/parties in the Deluxe size ( $ 55 per month ): from every... They DIY option and white blooms with they DIY option and white blooms our bouquets. Choices for my money and extremely responsive better hiring decisions will continue to move the Bouqs Company s! The floor from surprise at how much LESS it was a special they... Five helpers to arrange the bouquets, especially for a quote from Bouqs I hit... Connection with the Bouqs Co. has an open door policy that makes communication Simple and convenient immediately replied overall,. Than any I ’ ve ever received had so many compliments on how to assemble and! And very helpful and agreed to replace the damaged item up to our ceremony always timely and the.... Satisfied with my customized DIY order and after exchanging emails and reading reviews, I went with this each! Color pattern that matched my theme the flowers came from California and I keep getting Grander flowers for... Get a similar bunch from the Bouqs wedding flowers custom package options made this DIY a breeze arrangements with delivery! 6,813 the Bouqs Company 2020 the Bouqs choices for my wedding gift and they were 2. And family much better than I thought it would satisfied with my customized DIY order shell-shocked at the Bouqs the. What 12,308 people have written so far, and I have had an issue with three of my questions made. Bouqs review: fresh flowers nationwide on flower care, and I have had an issue with three my! From and they turned out beautifully had 80 stems of eucalyptus overnighted just in..

Nzxt X53 Fan Direction, Flea Pills For Dogs, Weight Watchers Quick Start Meal Plan, Ge Ice Maker Not Ejecting Ice, Kohler Cimarron Sink,