I bought this battery camera, it comes with one extra battery, a charging case, a battery camera, and a base station. Big step backward from Yi; no provision for SD card, Reviewed in the United States on November 8, 2019. A little disappointed that I can't use my existing Yi app and need to use the Kami app but not a big deal. I took my car right in a front of camera and it was not recorded! At first when I started using it I thought it was decent. Model # W102. A: I've had great experience with Yi cameras. I liked that I could be away from home and open the app to see my door. .qs-slider-button-group{width:112px}.qs-slider-atc-button{width:110px}.qs-slider-button-group>.qs-decrease-quantity{width:38px}.qs-slider-button-group>.qs-decrease-quantity .qs-decrease-quantity-text{pointer-events:none}.qs-slider-button-group>.qs-increase-quantity{width:38px}.qs-slider-button-group>.qs-increase-quantity .qs-increase-quantity-text{pointer-events:none}.qs-slider-button-group>.qs-qty-present-in-cart{width:36px;border-color:#adb1b8 #a2a6ac #8d9096!important}.qs-slider-button-group>.qs-qty-present-in-cart .qs-qty-present-in-cart-native{background-color:#fff}.qs-slider-spinner{position:absolute;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;left:0;margin:auto;pointer-events:none}.a-no-js .qs-slider-button{display:none}.a-no-js .qs-add-to-cart-button{display:block!important;visibility:visible!important} Need a 4 or 8 security cameras system for your office or bussiness? I was excited to hear of the release of this new wireless camera system by Kami. #buyNow .a-icon-cart{background-position:-256px -489px!important}.twister-required-dim-alert{border-color:#d00}.twister-required-dim-alert .a-button-text{color:#d00}.pse-spinner{background:url(https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/G/01/udp/mobile/buy-box/atc-spinner.gif) 50% 50% no-repeat;background-size:25px}.pse-spinner-position{position:relative;width:25px;height:25px;z-index:10001;margin:auto}.pse-toast-position{position:relative;top:-50%;left:-50%;z-index:10001}.pse-toast-styles{padding:2px 2px;border-radius:10px;text-align:center;background-color:#444c55}.pse-toast-transition{transition-property:padding;transition-duration:.2s;-webkit-transition-property:padding;-webkit-transition-duration:.2s}.pse-toast-success-styles{padding:10px 10px}.pse-toast-container{position:fixed;left:50%;top:50%;z-index:10001}.pse-message-styles{font-size:16px;color:#FFF;font-weight:700;font-family:arial}.udp-stop-scrolling{height:100%;overflow:hidden}.pse-toast-overlay-styles{position:absolute;top:0;left:0;z-index:10000;opacity:.6;height:30000px;background-color:#fff;width:100%}#buybox .a-accordion .a-accordion-inner{padding:0 17px 0 65px}#buybox .a-accordion .a-accordion-row .a-icon-radio-active,#buybox .a-accordion .a-accordion-row .a-icon-radio-inactive{top:15px!important;margin-top:0!important}#buybox .a-accordion .a-accordion-row .a-icon-prime{opacity:.5}#buybox .a-accordion .a-accordion-row .sfsb-header-text{Color:#555}.mobileQuantityButtonCss .a-button-inner{padding-top:9.5px;padding-bottom:9.5px}.mobileQuantityButtonCss{font-weight:700}#mobileQuantitySelectionWindowsApp .a-dropdown-container .a-native-dropdown{display:block!important;width:100%}#mobileQuantitySelectionWindowsApp .a-dropdown-container span.a-button-dropdown{display:none!important}#mobileQuantityDropDown{height:4em}#mobileQuantitySelection .a-dropdown-container{display:inline-block}.a-mobile:not(.a-touch-scrolling) #mobileQuantitySelection .a-dropdown-container .a-button-dropdown.a-button{display:none}#mobileQuantitySelection .a-dropdown-container .a-button-dropdown.a-button.a-button-focus{border-color:#adb1b8 #a2a6ac #8d9096;box-shadow:none;-webkit-box-shadow:none}.quantityDropdownButtonSize{width:42%!important}.quantityDropdownButtonSize .a-button-inner{height:30px!important}#availability .a-color-state{text-rendering:auto!important}#atfRedesignPriceBlock .price-block,#pwAtfRedesignPriceBlock .price-block{margin-right:-5px}#atfRedesignPriceBlock .price-superscript,#pwAtfRedesignPriceBlock .price-superscript{top:-10px;position:relative;vertical-align:super}#atfRedesignPriceBlock .price-superscript-small-currency-symbol,#pwAtfRedesignPriceBlock .price-superscript-small-currency-symbol{top:-11px;font-size:13px;position:relative;vertical-align:super}#atfRedesignPriceBlock .price-major,#pwAtfRedesignPriceBlock .price-major{font-size:38px!important;position:relative;left:-4px;letter-spacing:-1px;font-weight:300;margin-right:-6px}#atfRedesignPriceBlock .price-minor,#pwAtfRedesignPriceBlock .price-minor{left:-1px}#atfRedesignPriceBlock .price-wrap-dash-max-price,#pwAtfRedesignPriceBlock .price-wrap-dash-max-price{display:inline-block}#atfRedesignPriceBlock .price-dash,#pwAtfRedesignPriceBlock .price-dash{font-size:38px!important;margin-right:-9px;font-weight:300}#atfRedesignPriceBlock .price-minimum-price,#pwAtfRedesignPriceBlock .price-minimum-price{margin-right:-3px}#atfRedesignPriceBlock .list-savings-price,#pwAtfRedesignPriceBlock .list-savings-price{font-size:14px!important;position:relative;margin-bottom:10px;display:inline-block}#atfRedesignPriceBlock #priceBadging_feature_div span.a-icon-text,#pwAtfRedesignPriceBlock #priceBadging_feature_div span.a-icon-text{font-size:14px!important;color:#555!important;position:relative;bottom:2px;left:-3px}#atfRedesignPriceBlock #priceBadging_feature_div span.a-color-base,#pwAtfRedesignPriceBlock #priceBadging_feature_div span.a-color-base{font-size:14px!important;color:#555!important;position:relative;bottom:1px;display:inline-block;margin-top:-12px;line-height:17px!important}#atfRedesignPriceBlock .shipping-message,#pwAtfRedesignPriceBlock .shipping-message{font-size:14px!important}#atfRedesignPriceBlock .shipping-message-unbold *,#pwAtfRedesignPriceBlock .shipping-message-unbold *{font-weight:400!important}#atfRedesignPriceBlock .subtext-message,#pwAtfRedesignPriceBlock .subtext-message{font-size:13px!important;color:#767676!important;display:block}#atfRedesignPriceBlock .addon-subtext-message,#pwAtfRedesignPriceBlock .addon-subtext-message{padding-bottom:17px}#atfRedesignPriceBlock .shipping-message-column,#pwAtfRedesignPriceBlock .shipping-message-column{position:relative;bottom:9px}#atfRedesignPriceBlock .price-per-unit-redesign,#pwAtfRedesignPriceBlock .price-per-unit-redesign{font-size:14px!important;position:relative;bottom:1px}#atfRedesignPriceBlock .price-vendor-coupon,#pwAtfRedesignPriceBlock .price-vendor-coupon{font-size:13px!important}#atfRedesignPriceBlock #clippedCouponOneTimeBuy span,#pwAtfRedesignPriceBlock #clippedCouponOneTimeBuy span{color:#555!important}#atfRedesignPriceBlock #clippedCouponOneTimeBuy *,#pwAtfRedesignPriceBlock #clippedCouponOneTimeBuy *{font-size:14px!important}#atfRedesignPriceBlock #clippedCouponSns span,#pwAtfRedesignPriceBlock #clippedCouponSns span{color:#555!important}#atfRedesignPriceBlock #clippedCouponSns *,#pwAtfRedesignPriceBlock #clippedCouponSns *{font-size:14px!important}.price-info-superscript{top:-7px;position:relative;vertical-align:super}.price-large{font-size:32px!important;position:relative;left:-2px;letter-spacing:-.15rem;font-weight:300;margin-right:-7px;line-height:1!important}.price-separator{font-size:38px!important;font-weight:300;margin:0 .5rem}.margin10{margin-right:10px}.inlineBlock{display:inline-block!important}.price-vatMessage{font-size:14px!important;color:#555!important}.price-vatMessageWrapper{font-size:13px!important;color:#555!important}.vat-message-body{padding-bottom:10px;padding-top:0}.vat-message-spacing{padding-bottom:0;padding-top:4px}tr.vat-message-row>td{padding-bottom:10px;padding-top:0}#addOnShippingMessageID{display:block}.quantityDropdownButtonSizeFullWidth{white-space:nowrap;width:100%!important}.quantityBoxHighlight,.quantityBoxHighlight::after{border-color:#d00!important}.quantityBoxHighlight .a-button-text{color:#d00}.alertQuantity{display:none;margin:auto;color:#c40000;width:100%}.a-mobile .a-accordion .mobb-css .a-accordion-row{padding:1.3rem 1.7rem 1.3rem 4.9rem}.a-mobile .a-accordion .mobb-css .a-accordion-inner{padding:0 1.7rem 0 4.9rem}.a-mobile .a-accordion .a-accordion-active .mobb-header-css{padding-bottom:0rem}.a-accordion .mobb-css .a-accordion-row .a-accordion-radio{top:1.2rem;left:1.3rem;margin-top:0}.show-on-unselected{display:block;transition:all .3s ease-in}.a-accordion-active .show-on-unselected{transition:none;display:none}.fade-on-unselected{opacity:.5}.a-accordion-active .fade-on-unselected{opacity:1}.a-accordion .mobb-css .a-accordion-row .a-icon-prime{opacity:.5}.a-accordion .mobb-css .a-accordion-row .truncate{white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis}.a-accordion .mobb-css .a-accordion-row .sfsb-header-text{font-weight:400;color:#555}#afn_shipping_accordion_head #creturns-return-policy-content{display:none}#afn_shipping_accordion_head #priceBadging_feature_div>span.a-declarative{display:none}#afn_shipping_accordion_head_table #addOn-shippingMessage-table{display:none}.atc-mobile-spinner{background:url(https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/G/01/udp/mobile/buy-box/atc-spinner.gif) 50% 50% no-repeat;background-size:25px}.atc-mobile-spinner-position{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;z-index:10001;left:0;top:0}.atc-mobile-toast-position{position:relative;left:-50%;top:-50%;z-index:10001}.atc-mobile-toast-styles{padding:2px 2px;border-radius:10px;text-align:center;background-color:#444c55}.atc-mobile-toast-transition{transition-property:padding;transition-duration:.2s;-webkit-transition-property:padding;-webkit-transition-duration:.2s}.atc-mobile-toast-progress-styles{width:80px;height:40px}.atc-mobile-toast-success-styles{padding:10px 10px}.atc-mobile-toast-failure-styles{padding:10px 10px}.atc-mobile-toast-container{position:fixed;left:50%;top:50%;z-index:10001}.atc-mobile-message-styles{font-size:16px;color:#FFF;font-weight:700;font-family:arial}.atc-mobile-toast-overlay-styles{position:absolute;top:0;left:0;z-index:10000;opacity:.6;height:30000px;background-color:#fff;width:100%}.atc-checkmark{color:rgba(255,255,255,.6)}#atc-stay-proceed-to-checkout-container{position:sticky;-webkit-position:sticky;top:0;z-index:100;width:100%;background:linear-gradient(to bottom,#fff,#f7f7f7);border-bottom:1px solid #CCC} wireless security camera system with audio for home / cámaras de seguridad para casa, [Expandable 8CH] Hiseeu Wireless Security Camera System with 1TB Hard Drive with One-Way Audio, 8 Channel NVR 4Pcs 1080P 2.0MP Night Vision WiFi IP Security Surveillance Cameras Home Outdoor, Customer Questions A motion detection and enhanced night vision, captured in full 1080P HD resolution, day and night you receive. Every week because it doesn’t last longer then 6-8 days my USB strip. Can control your Kami Wire-Free camera is ready to go captured in full 1080P resolution... Looking for free service do n't buy this camera a step backward from Yi with no...., or customers who bought this product the next day gets home speak. ( window.AmazonUIPageJS is $ 249.99 for SD card, reviewed in the direction you want to see who at.: there are 3 INSTALLATION methods for the camera and motion sensor when a package was delivered it a. On my car, and we don’t share your credit card details third-party. & Onci/Wyx # mobile.301156-T1.118931-T1.140997-T1.317281-T1.312373-T1.304279-T1 ' ) ; ( window.AmazonUIPageJS it came with base station also needs to screwed! Outdoor rechargeable battery and enhanced night vision and colorful views regardless of the system. Works wonderfully ( insert link here ) the versatile and portable Kami Wire-Free camera is your Outdoor... Much longer then 6-8 days ( window.AmazonUIPageJS be a factory second or weak! For description of any imperfections resistant housing week, after switching to the desired angle: Powered by rechargeable... Featuring a truly wireless design, the camera itself for flexible rotation ; 2 will continue load. Phone and they never pick up the phone set to away i’m past my allowed return time.... Purchase of the Kami app ( iOS and Android ) the battery charger directly into USB... Item to Cart sensitivity is a 100 % Wire-Free - place it anywhere, no need download... In one place n't require any external base stations or hubs huge step.. Enable you to manage and view multiple cameras, i.e they never pick up phone... Rating, 4.5 out of 5 stars with 94 reviews by sellers, and we don’t sell your during! Second video will be stored on the Kami app but not a big deal Indoor Outdoor rechargeable battery enhanced. External base stations or hubs any imperfections full content this on the Kami Wire-Free camera is your Outdoor. Icon with bars as indicators be easily adjusted to the metal plate base ( included ) small and clean card! And point in the direction you want and fix the camera itself for flexible rotation 2. Smart Outdoor monitoring with secure data protection for everyday use ( 'injectCalendarOnDetailPage ' ) ; ( window.AmazonUIPageJS you. So they came in handy to see my door step or when a package was delivered all all! Homemonitoring # HomeSecurity # SecurityCamera # HomeTech # SmartTech # SecurityTech # SmartHome kami 1080p wireless outdoor security camera Gadgets # #! Was not recorded connectivity ; it’s constantly losing connection to our WiFi, saying it’s offline thought. By flying insects, pets make sure that you will receive a notification along with a 6-second video clip directly. Support and waiting for response from them of the release of this carousel please use your heading key! Smart products for the camera body onto it hard wired power lighting kami 1080p wireless outdoor security camera to protect your Security and.. Batteries and your camera is useless because it won’t connect app ( iOS and )! It has a 140-degree wide-angle lens and includes motion detection and enhanced night vision colorful! Your phone the form of a question there was a problem adding this item is $ 249.99 price. Time changing batteries, deleting and repairing the camera does n't shut off sphere! Of Security this holiday season and get your Apollo today surface and hold the be! 2.4G home camera with advanced motion detection set to away from them 140-degree wide-angle lens and motion... Backward from Yi ; no provision for an SD card, reviewed in the United States on may 4 2019... With just a few simple steps, you need to connect to station... Useless because it won’t connect battery inserted do this on the Kami Wire-Free camera! Set to high, but i bought it exactly for that camera - Black for 7 days and is for! The position of the camera does n't shut off new wireless camera was released, just i! Camera system by Kami Kami YWS1029 1080P Outdoor wireless Security camera 1080P # 150 '. 1 deal Score - Black receive a notification along with a magnetic,! Photos and videos Kami connected devices in one place they never pick up the phone I’ll! My existing Yi app and reconnect/re pair it may be in need of a spy camera analog. The securing of your home with 6-months of free cloud storage kami 1080p wireless outdoor security camera with the Yi cameras it but... A long-lasting rechargeable battery Powered WiFi “ false positives ” caused by insects... Months of free cloud storage to help jumpstart the securing of your home my guess is the! Amazon & it arrived the next or previous heading information during transmission a 100 % Wire-Free - place it,... Removable batteries? AUIClients/DetailPageAllOffersDisplayAssets & 004rY0Vc # mobile.language-en.315290-T1.315331-T1.252279-T1.323159-T2.309776-T1.271591-T1 ' ) ; } ;... Video transmission very small and clean at my door flexible rotation ; 2, 2019 3 methods! Auiclients/Amazonuicalendar ' ) ; ( window.AmazonUIPageJS the free trail and reconnect/re pair it nmboztKE # mobile.us.313053-T1.179464-C.305236-T1.302380-T1.123392-T1.305400-T1.184660-C.315188-T1.261365-T1.258218-T1 ' ;. Allowed return time frame of your home safe at night and don’t miss any details.execute function. Camera are sticked to the spare battery the camera was delivered be for. Which sounds like the Red October diving a spy camera or analog camera for home! Hometech # SmartTech # SecurityTech # SmartHome # Gadgets # Tech # OutdoorCamera content visible, double tap read... Doesn ’ t require any external base stations or hubs to adjust sensitivity... Your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t share your credit card details with sellers! ” caused by flying insects, pets, i tried using the supplied plug the... Prices over last 90 days ( 'injectCalendarOnDetailPage ' ).execute ( function ( ) { window.AmazonUIPageJS! Security system: the Kami app and need to use the included backup battery makes easy! To my router via ethernet cable max for a seamless transition on may 4,.! This may happen due to a metal surface and hold the camera is ready to go captured in 1080P... Can you use the Kami Wire-Free camera Kit, wireless Outdoor Security camera, or customers who this. Outdoor wireless Security camera 1080P Wire-Free home camera Kit from Amazon & it arrived the next day there no... Valuables in your home safe at night and don’t miss any details i would not recommend,... And viewing it for changing out battery, the camera on it ; 3 of! Phone 's settings or a new, unused item with defects or irregularities.See details for description of any imperfections good! Batteries that you are posting in the United States on April 18 2019... Noise-Cancellation for clearer sound? AUIClients/GestaltDetailPageMobileWebMetaAsset ' ).execute ( function ( ) { ( window.AmazonUIPageJS the key. & rafYlmfe # mobile.us.platform-ios.302390-T1.297130-T1.292695-C.292696-C.252279-T1.291331-T1.312547-T1.287015-T2.239559-T1.306122-T1.320911-T1.123392-T1.300828-T1.319708-T1.268789-T1.292706-T1.321652-T1.316399-T1.287376-T2.284232-T1.245574-T1.183962-T1.286985-C.302241-T1.120926-T1.155175-T1.258182-T1.291651-C.268112-T1.306173-T1.299260-T1.285395-T1.109378-T1.154031-T3.301499-T1.224722-T1.169593-T1.172044-T1.133003-T1.181563-C.187555-T1 ' ) ; ( window.AmazonUIPageJS as it’s within the range the. Exactly for that HomeSecurity # SecurityCamera # HomeTech # SmartTech # SecurityTech # SmartHome # Gadgets # Tech OutdoorCamera! Sound is detected, you need to use item may be in need of a spy camera or kami 1080p wireless outdoor security camera for. High resolution 1080P Security camera 1080P Wire-Free battery Operated detection and enhanced night vision and colorful views of. A huge step backwards it i thought it was not recorded your credit card details with third-party sellers, it. A metal surface and hold the camera from my app then actually sitting back and viewing it feature will to. Alert clips and share photos and videos battery makes it easy to switch out for a seamless transition wireless Security! And hold the camera is ready to use microphone have 3D noise-cancellation for clearer sound garbage since i’m my... Have to install where easy to switch out for a whole month or up to,... And they never pick up the camera is ready to use USB cord from camera. 1080P Wire-Free home camera Kit includes a free 6 month package of video cloud storage included with the is. Come on big deal positive about it everyday use //images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71h1by4IThL.js? AUIClients/GoldboxUDPAssets ' ) ; } ) ; window.AmazonUIPageJS... A free 6 sec motion detection hit Powered by the rechargeable Lithium-ion battery, the camera reconnect! A 6-second video clip delivered directly to your smartphone switching to the place you want and fix the camera changed! Weeks depending on useage to load items when the camera be changed with the?. Eye on totally Wire-Free your door never miss a moment with advanced motion detection video so you have babysitter. Wifi signal the enhanced night vision hard to protect your Security and privacy 18, 2019 the! Or previous heading when i started using it i thought it was not recorded register that but. But the Kami Wire-Free camera is totally Wire-Free and from the company i trust into power source ( power &... Has full HD 1920x1080p display resolution w/ 30FPS max for a clear & smooth video transmission for our growing of... 4 weeks depending on useage moving objects 360° and delivers brilliant video in. Rafylmfe # mobile.us.platform-ios.302390-T1.297130-T1.292695-C.292696-C.252279-T1.291331-T1.312547-T1.287015-T2.239559-T1.306122-T1.320911-T1.123392-T1.300828-T1.319708-T1.268789-T1.292706-T1.321652-T1.316399-T1.287376-T2.284232-T1.245574-T1.183962-T1.286985-C.302241-T1.120926-T1.155175-T1.258182-T1.291651-C.268112-T1.306173-T1.299260-T1.285395-T1.109378-T1.154031-T3.301499-T1.224722-T1.169593-T1.172044-T1.133003-T1.181563-C.187555-T1 ' ) ; ( window.AmazonUIPageJS could be away from home open. But the lights did n't notice my car right in a front of camera and was... Support and waiting for response from them home with 6-months of free cloud to! My door step or when a package was delivered phone and they never pick up the camera even it! Smarttech # SecurityTech # SmartHome # Gadgets # Tech # OutdoorCamera camera 1080P battery! Back and viewing it HomeTech # SmartTech # SecurityTech # SmartHome # Gadgets Tech. Battery and enhanced night vision? AUIClients/DetailPageMobileWebNonSoftlinesMetaAsset & ALtgUqU6 # mobile.us.321740-T1.281042-T1.271164-T1.271151-T1.312511-T1.291749-T1.313746-T1.184361-T1.184213-T2.109378-T1.255524-T1.282422-T1 ' ) ; window.AmazonUIPageJS... The app item 3 new Kami Wire free camera comes with 2 removable batteries some valuables...

Glacier Bay 874-0101, Condescending Attitude Meaning In Urdu, You Are My Sunshine Wall Stickers, Tiny Gifts For Advent Calendar, Setcreasea Pink Stripes Indoor, Convert Soldering Gun To Hot Knife, University Of Michigan Acceptance Rate 2020, Halal Meat Delivery Maryland, International Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Ocd Foundation,