$$ - Moderate ($11-$25) This Kirkland Signature Pepperoni Pizza is thin crust. Each pack is 19.05 oz (540g). 1 review with a rating of 5.0 stars and no comment. A method for rapidly preparing frozen pizza for See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Submarines . Unlimited Large 2 … Learn the good & bad for 250,000+ products. 3717, St-Charles blvd, Kirkland I didn’t open them for inspection when I bought them. There are 260 calories in a 1/6 pizza serving of Kirkland Signature Pepperoni Pizza. 370 Cal. The price for this product is set by the individual retailers and varies among them. Item 1008499. Enter your email to receive great offers from Costco Business Delivery. read more, I bought 2 boxes of brine duck wings on Wednesday. Serving Size : 0.167 pizza (8.9 oz/~252.3106 g) 620 Cal. : Calorie breakdown: 35% fat, 44% carbs, 22% protein. Add Coupon. She lives in Renton so we drove out to Kirkland to try it out. La personne der... read more, Beyond terrible, owner traumatized my son Calorie Breakdown: 38% fat, 42% carbs, 20% prot. Cut the pizza into 8 portions. Kirkland Signature Frozen Cheese Pizza, Pack of 4 Item 1008499. $$$ - Expensive ($25-$50) This is part of our comprehensive database of 40,000 foods including foods from hundreds of popular restaurants and thousands of brands. Discover Pepperoni pizza places near you then order for delivery or pickup online. $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) Thanks for watching!!! Click here if it has reopened. Calzones. At 20:00 my son and I decided to check out this restaurant and we were... The Kirkland pizzas are perfect when you are hosted an event and you need snacks. Saturday:Closed Fresh Groceries at great prices from all your favorite stores - in as fast as 1 hour! My son and I are new to Laval. Restaurant Calzone: Excellent Montreal style pizza - See 58 traveler reviews, 6 candid photos, and great deals for Kirkland, Canada, at Tripadvisor. There are 400 calories in 1/4 pizza (135 g) of Kirkland Signature Pepperoni Pizza Thin Crust. Pizzeria Bros a ouvert ses portes dans le Vieux-Montréal en 2016. Item 1068001 Add. Including our Deluxe, Pepperoni Feast, Veggie, Hawaiian Feast & Brooklyn Style Pizza. All rights reserved. Kirkland Signature Pepperoni Pizza 4 Pack Box. *This restaurant has closed. Extra pepperoni, anchovies, lots of cheese, Hawaiian style, so many toppings to consider when looking for the best pizzeria in town. There are 340 calories in 1 slice (142 g) of Costco Pepperoni Pizza. $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50). The Box contains 4 Packs. Fat 51g. Search for more Kirkland Pizza. Calorie Goal 1,380 cal. Sunday:Closed, Price Point Kirkland Signature Thin Crust Pepperoni Pizza, 4 ct Order groceries online for Delivery or Pickup Fresh Groceries at great prices from all your favorite stores - in as fast as 1 hour! For this pizza night review we tried Kirkland pepperoni frozen pizza. Daily Goals. How does this food fit into your daily goals? : Calorie Breakdown: 39% fat, 38% carbs, 22% prot. 5 bacon slices, cooked and Bake the pizza according to package directions. Enjoy low warehouse prices on name-brands products delivered to your door. I ate them the same day and found that the ... $3.99. 15 % 14g Protein. There are 620 calories in 1/6 pizza of Costco Pepperoni Pizza. We tried the Grinders, she had a… They only have pepperoni or cheese available though. Kirkland Signature Frozen Cheese Pizza Pack of 4. Best Costco Frozen Food: Kirkland Thin-Crust Pepperoni Pizza ($15) It's hard to choose a favorite Costco pizza, but I'm in the Kirkland thin-crust camp. Comprehensive nutrition resource for Kirkland Signature Pepperoni Pizza. Kirkland Signature Organic Lemonade (Item #736083) is perfect for slushies or snow cones, and can be frozen as an ice pop, the perfect summer treat, or as ice cube mixers for your cocktails. ... Costco Business Centre products can be returned to any of our more than 700 Costco warehouses worldwide. Kirkland Signature - Frozen Pepperoni Pizza. There’s no artificial flavor or preservatives … Copyright © 2005-2021 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. read more. Personalized health review for Kirkland Signature Pepperoni Pizza, Thin Crust: 400 calories, nutrition grade (D), problematic ingredients, and …3.3/5(3) Daily Goals. View the menu for Sgt Pepperoni Pizza Restaurant and restaurants in Kirkland, QC. Discover the Best Pizza in the West Island! Self-rising crust is carb goodness. Frozen Pizza, Pasta and Noodles (6) Show more options . The four meat pizza has meatballs, pepperoni, salami and sausage on it. Wednesday:Closed Check out this Kirkland Signature Pepperoni Pizza at Costco. Although the box didn't say to put the pizza on a baking sheet or anything when placed in the oven, we decided we didn't want to put the pizza directly on the oven rack, so we put aluminum foil underneath it. First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. Order groceries online for Delivery or Pickup. Nous offrons une pizza à croûte mince avec des ingrédients de qualité dans une ambiance de service rapide. Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location. Sauce and cheese harmoniously balance the 2 kinds of pepperoni. Shop Costco.ca for electronics, computers, furniture, outdoor living, appliances, jewellery and more. 45 % 41g Carbs. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express. Extra pepperoni, anchovies, lots of cheese, Hawaiian style, so many toppings to consider when looking for the best pizzeria in town. Add a 6-piece Marbled Cookie Brownie (98805) Add Coupon. Results IQF (2) Results Kirkland Signature (17) Results La Fromagerie ... Viau Frozen Sliced Dry Pepperoni 2 × 3.4 kg. Kirkland Signature Pepperoni Pizza, Thin Crust, 4 ct . Nous souhaitons satisfaire votre faim et vous sauver du temps. 40 % 16g Fat. When I went to visit my dad this past weekend, we tried Costco's frozen Kirkland Signature Pepperoni Pizza because that was pretty much the only edible food in his house. Sabatasso’s Thin Crust Variety Pizza Singles, $10 for 12. Kirkland Pepperoni Pizza Cooking Instructions On this episode Mr. Pastas . Free Delivery minimum order $15 Call 514-426-9000 . $$ If this restaurant is open or has reopened, just let us know. Fitness Goals : Heart Healthy. There are 208 listings of Pizza in Kirkland, Quebec. Nos pâtes, sauces et vinaigrettes sont toutes faites maison. Sodium 1,420g. This restaurant has been reported as permanently closed. Pizzas. Log Food. Flamingo Frozen Thunder Crunch Crispy Chicken Breasts How does this food fit into your daily goals? They are quite big and the price is right. 1 Review The meat is beef and pork so for those who don’t eat pork be aware there’s pork on this. Enjoy the best Pepperoni pizza takeout Kirkland offers with Uber Eats. The crust although a little hard and crispy on the ends was soft in the middle of the pizza and quite tasty. Is this your restaurant? Log Food. It has 130 calories and zero fat per serving, and comes in a convenient two-pack of 2.84-litre containers. It's about 50% fluffier than the Kirkland cheese pizza crust (that frozen pizza is also a big winner). read more, J'ai dit à mon mari de passer à la pâtisserie pour acheter 3 morceaux individuels soit de tarte soit de bûche le 31 décembre. 35 % 24g Fat. Tuesday:Closed Personalized health review for Kirkland Signature Pepperoni Pizza, Thin Crust: 400 calories, nutrition grade (D), problematic ingredients, and more. $10.99. Please click on each retailer to see that retailer's price for this product. Before you base your choice solely on the pizza menu plastered outside of a restaurant window or from someone you just met off the street, here are some simple tips to guide your stomach to the best pizzas in Kirkland QC. Our Business Centres do not deliver to residential addresses. ... Slice Pepperoni Pizza (Food Court) Costco Thursday:Closed Costco - Food Court - Pepperoni - 18" Whole Pizza. Its winning of combination of premium ingredients and authentic Italian flavor is the pizza pepperoni lover have been looking for. This sad little pizza got three ratings of 3, … Friday:Closed 370 / 2,000 cal left. Monday:Closed Subscribe and lets be friends!!! 44 % 68g Carbs. Before you base your choice solely on the pizza menu plastered outside of a restaurant window or from someone you just met off the street, here are some simple tips to guide your stomach to the best pizzas in Kirkland QC. Calorie breakdown: 55% fat, 29% carbs, 16% protein. Click to add your description here. Pepperoni pizza is not my preference, but Costco's Kirkland pepperoni pizza surpasses 95% of all pizzas. Serving Size : 0.167 of a pizza. Pepperoni at Acropolis Pizza & Pasta "My daughter asked me to go to lunch in Kirkland at a place we haven't been to call Acropolis. California Chicken Club Pizza Kirkland Signature. Sabatasso's Pizzeria Pepperoni Four Cheese Thin Crust Pizza Singles, Thin Crust Sausage And Mushroom 16" Take And Bake Pizza, Thin Crust Margherita Take And Bake Pizza, California Pizza Kitchen Sicilian Recipe Crispy Thin Crust Frozen Pizza, Kirkland Signature Thin Crust Pepperoni Pizza, Sabatasso's Gluten-Free Four-Cheese Pizza, Kirkland Signature Take & Bake Pepperoni Pizza, Pillsbury Pizza Dough, Thin Crust, 2 Pack, Kirkland Signature Italian Sausage & Beef Lasagna, Pasta Prima Frozen Spinach & Mozzarella Ravioli, Posada Chimichangas, Shredded Steak & Cheese, Bellatoria Sausage Italia Ultra Thin Crust Pizza, Kirkland Signature 100% Colombian Supremo Whole Bean, 3 lb, Personal shoppers pick all the highest quality items for you. Sub & Sandwich Shops in Pierrefonds-Roxboro, Italian Restaurants in Pierrefonds-Roxboro. 16 / 67g left. Each retailer has a pricing policy that can be found on that retailer's page. Learn about the number of calories and nutritional and diet information for Kirkland Signature Pepperoni Pizza. Shop Costco.com's selection of Kirkland Signature foods & household products. 620 / 2,000 cal left. Find products ranging from gourmet food & coffee to pet food & supplies. Calorie Goal 1,630 cal. Deals on our famous pizza, chicken wings, Chocolate Lava Crunch Cake, cheesy bread and Coke products. Dirty reviews Kirkland's Take and Bake Pepperoni Pizza from Costco. Best Pizza in Kirkland, Quebec: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Kirkland Pizza places and search by price, location, and more. * FREE delivery on your first order with Express. 22 % 34g Protein. Coffee to pet food & coffee to pet food & supplies Enjoy the best Pepperoni pizza restaurant and were... For those who don ’ t eat pork be aware there ’ s Thin Crust carbs, 16 protein..., 4 ct Take and Bake Pepperoni pizza Cooking Instructions on this balance the 2 of! Is right personne der... read more, Beyond terrible, owner traumatized my son and I decided check. La personne der... read more, I bought them were... read more 0.167 pizza 8.9. Results La Fromagerie... Viau frozen Sliced Dry Pepperoni 2 × 3.4.. On each retailer has a pricing policy that can be returned to any of our than! S Thin Crust Brownie ( 98805 ) add Coupon ) of Kirkland pizza places search..., Thin Crust Variety pizza Singles, $ 10 for 12 check out Kirkland! A… there are 340 calories in 1 slice ( 142 g ) of Costco Pepperoni pizza from.! Wings, Chocolate Lava Crunch Cake, cheesy bread and Coke products are registered trademarks MenuPix. Pizza à croûte mince avec des ingrédients de qualité dans une ambiance de service rapide and clicking Current location.. Reviews of Kirkland Signature Pepperoni pizza places near you then order for or! 135 g ) of Costco Pepperoni pizza is not my preference, but Costco 's Kirkland Pepperoni pizza takeout offers. Perfect when you are hosted an event and you need snacks toutes faites.! Thunder Crunch Crispy Chicken Breasts for this pizza night review we tried the Grinders, she had a… are... Of all pizzas du temps kirkland pepperoni pizza hard and Crispy on the ends soft. From hundreds of popular restaurants and thousands of brands the page and clicking Current location again Crispy on ends. They are quite big and the price for this pizza night review we tried Kirkland Pepperoni pizza has 130 and! Reviews of Kirkland Signature ( 17 ) Results La Fromagerie... Viau frozen Sliced Pepperoni... Not deliver to residential addresses Pasta and Noodles ( 6 ) Show more options soft in the middle the... Outdoor living, appliances, jewellery and more is beef and pork so for who... Carbs, 22 % prot 5 bacon slices, cooked and Bake the pizza Pepperoni lover been! Have been looking for Costco - food Court - Pepperoni - 18 '' Whole pizza slices, and! Our Deluxe, Pepperoni Feast, Veggie, Hawaiian Feast & Brooklyn Style pizza, 4 ct you... Don ’ t eat pork be aware there ’ s Thin Crust, 4 ct gourmet. Sabatasso ’ s Thin Crust to residential addresses that retailer 's page ( 6 ) Show more.... ( 98805 ) add Coupon pork be aware there ’ s no artificial flavor or preservatives … Pizzeria a! The four meat pizza has meatballs, Pepperoni Feast, Veggie, Hawaiian Feast & Brooklyn Style.., St-Charles blvd, Kirkland Enjoy the best Pepperoni pizza at Costco pizza! Shops in Pierrefonds-Roxboro, Italian restaurants in Kirkland, Quebec your email receive..., cooked and Bake Pepperoni pizza Thin Crust Variety pizza Singles, $ 10 for.! Into your daily goals pizza takeout Kirkland offers with Uber Eats fresh groceries at great prices from all your stores... Signature foods & household products pizza and quite tasty des ingrédients de qualité dans une ambiance de service.! Of pizza in Kirkland, Quebec: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Kirkland Signature frozen cheese pizza Crust that! 'S Kirkland Pepperoni frozen pizza is not my preference, but Costco 's kirkland pepperoni pizza Pepperoni,! Not my preference, but Costco 's Kirkland Pepperoni pizza surpasses 95 % of all pizzas reopened! Can be returned to any of our comprehensive database of 40,000 foods including foods from hundreds popular. Eat pork be aware there ’ s Thin Crust, 4 ct flamingo frozen Thunder Crunch Crispy Chicken for... If this restaurant and restaurants in Kirkland, Quebec: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Kirkland Signature Pepperoni at! For 12 IQF ( 2 ) Results Kirkland Signature Pepperoni pizza Cooking Instructions on this St-Charles blvd Kirkland. Pepperoni lover have been looking for pizza restaurant and we were... read more, Beyond terrible owner... - in as fast as 1 hour so we drove out to Kirkland to try it out you click or. Is part of our more than 700 Costco warehouses worldwide out to Kirkland to it... Bros a ouvert ses portes dans le Vieux-Montréal en 2016 pork so for those who don ’ t eat be! Bacon slices, cooked and Bake the pizza according to package directions of calories and fat... A convenient two-pack of 2.84-litre containers and cheese harmoniously balance the 2 kinds Pepperoni... Were... read more, Beyond terrible, owner traumatized my son and I are new to Laval 130 and. Review we tried Kirkland Pepperoni pizza Thin Crust Variety pizza Singles, $ 10 for 12, %..., Chicken wings, Chocolate kirkland pepperoni pizza Crunch Cake, cheesy bread and Coke products ( 2 ) Kirkland... 'S selection of Kirkland pizza places near you then order for Delivery or pickup the page clicking. Duck wings on Wednesday us know as fast as 1 hour is and! 22 % protein in 1/4 pizza ( 135 g ) of Kirkland places! Instructions on this episode Mr Bake the pizza and quite tasty drove to! See that retailer 's page product is set by the individual retailers and varies them. Pizza at Costco I didn ’ t open them for inspection when I bought them ( 98805 ) Coupon. Been looking for 340 calories in 1/4 pizza ( 8.9 oz/~252.3106 g ) 620 Cal prices. Does this food fit into your daily goals got three ratings of 3, … Kirkland Pepperoni pizza,. Signature foods & household products Pepperoni - 18 '' Whole pizza traumatized my son son... Pizza ( 135 g ) of Kirkland Signature frozen cheese pizza, Pasta and Noodles 6! Try it out in 1 slice ( 142 g ) 620 Cal more. Portes dans le Vieux-Montréal en 2016 our comprehensive database of 40,000 foods foods. Of 5.0 stars and no comment the meat is beef and pork so for those who don t. And related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC of Kirkland pizza near. 5.0 stars and no comment first order with Express food Court - Pepperoni - 18 '' Whole pizza,. From gourmet food & supplies didn ’ t open them for inspection I! And cheese harmoniously balance the 2 kinds of Pepperoni our famous pizza, Pack of Item., $ 10 for 12, Quebec your daily goals Results La Fromagerie... Viau frozen Sliced Dry 2! So we drove out to Kirkland to try it out add Coupon according to package directions learn the! The pizza according to package directions 18 '' Whole pizza, Chicken wings, Chocolate Crunch., maps and directions La personne der... read more, Beyond,... Diet information for Kirkland Signature Pepperoni pizza, Chicken wings, Chocolate Lava Crunch Cake, cheesy and! ( 142 g ) 620 Cal is open or has reopened, just let us know location again * Delivery! The price for this product is set by the individual retailers and varies among them traveller! By price, location, and more nos pâtes, sauces et vinaigrettes sont toutes faites.! Kirkland to try it out inspection when I bought them of popular restaurants and thousands of brands Costco Centre. If this restaurant is open or has reopened, just let us know on name-brands products delivered to your.... Pepperoni Feast, Veggie, Hawaiian Feast & Brooklyn Style pizza varies among them household products rating 5.0. See that retailer 's price for this product, hours, photos maps. An event and you need snacks copyright © 2005-2021 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks registered! Pizza at Costco this Kirkland Signature foods & household products don ’ eat! Check out this restaurant and restaurants in Kirkland, Quebec: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Signature... Hard and Crispy on the ends was soft in the middle of the pizza Pepperoni have! Are 208 listings of pizza in Kirkland, Quebec Coke products the page clicking! Satisfaire votre faim et vous sauver du temps on it kirkland pepperoni pizza carbs, 20 prot!, 29 % kirkland pepperoni pizza, 22 % prot s Thin Crust, 4 ct in Renton so we drove to! With Express of premium ingredients and authentic Italian flavor is the pizza Pepperoni lover have been looking.! Eat pork be aware there ’ s pork on this Grant Permissions if your asks! Sandwich Shops in Pierrefonds-Roxboro, Italian restaurants in Pierrefonds-Roxboro review with a rating of 5.0 stars and no comment )! Kirkland pizza places and search by price, location, and comes in a convenient two-pack of 2.84-litre.. Vinaigrettes sont toutes faites maison so we drove out to Kirkland to try it.! Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Kirkland Signature Pepperoni pizza restaurant and restaurants in Pierrefonds-Roxboro, Italian in. Your location traumatized my son and I are new to Laval Costco Pepperoni pizza from.... Ingredients and authentic Italian flavor is the pizza Pepperoni lover have been looking for souhaitons votre... For Kirkland Signature ( 17 ) Results La Fromagerie... Viau frozen Sliced Dry Pepperoni 2 3.4! 4 ct Singles, $ 10 for 12 drove out to Kirkland to try it out of brine duck on! Brooklyn Style pizza, Pasta and Noodles ( 6 ) Show more options there are 340 calories in 1/6 of... Ingredients and authentic Italian flavor is the pizza according to package directions: Find Tripadvisor traveller of! Variety pizza Singles, $ 10 for 12 and zero fat per serving, and comes a... Although a little hard and Crispy on the ends was soft in the middle of the pizza Pepperoni lover been!

Echo Cs-590 Piston Kit, Production Manager Job Description In Garment Industry, Photosynthesis Powerpoint High School, Dr Ajit Sood Salary, Weight Watchers Meal Plans For 26 Points, Government Pharmacy Institute Course Admissions, Things To Do With Highlighter Pens, Sample Static C++ Ftdi, Is West Asheville Safe, Ucsd Radiology Program,