Thanks for the info! It is a permanent highlighter that … No offer code necessary. Standard Shipping is always complimentary on MAC Gift Cards. By using a sheer veil all over, your skin will appear naturally luminous. Strobe cream boosts the look of dull, flat, or tired-looking skin with nutritious vitamins and a mega-dose of green tea. 12?$ and is a way better price deal than the full size tube. It's 10? I thought it looked nice for about 10 minutes, but it is WAY too heavy for me. MAC lasts a little longer, but overall you'd be happy with either. Dupes Dupes For MAC's Strobe Cream. Is The Body Shop Radiant Highlighter a dupe for Mac Strobe Cream? For a wonderful highlighter to mix with foundation or to use underneath it, try the Josie Maran Liquid Argan Illuminizer. Check it. If you prefer a more subtle approach, try tapping it onto cheekbones, and on the inner corner of eyes to create more … If you really want the glow, use on the spots where you would want to highlight (cheekbones, along your brows etc.). I use it to highlight my collarbone and also up my shin and the front of my thigh. I could see how combo/normal/dry people love this, but for people with oily skin I'd just avoid this altogether :/. To be clear, this is the Strobe Cream I'm talking about, not the Strobe Liquid, which I have no experience with. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. It is a permanent highlighter that … Although I imagine it's like any of those Fresh Face Glow products, which work pretty well on me. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. MAC Strobe Cream can be used in a multitude of ways, which is what makes it one of the most versatile products in your makeup bag. Dec 27, 2018 - Drugstore Dupes, Drugstore Dupes for High End Products, Drugstore Dupes for Famous High End Products, Drugstore Dupes for Naked Palette Review, Swatches, How to Use, Dupe, Price of MAC Strobe Cream. I got a little sample of MAC’s strobe cream primer in my Birchbox, and I’ve absolutely fallen in love. The new shades were released as limited edition, but according to a MAC MUA, MAC … Never tried the liquid. I'm afraid I can't help you myself, but I've edited the OP with an SOS. Is the Radiance Balm a legit dupe, or does it kinda just do a similer job to Strobe but just not as well? ($19.41 per ounce). By Contributor: Vanshita. :). I know that sounds super Kardashian, but hear me out. The L’Oreal Lumi line would be a great place to check - I use the glow drops but I’ve also been eyeing the “glotion” or whatever it’s called. And if you do use Foundation products, it might be worth sampling anyway because it is a pretty good moisturiser. MAC strobe cream is pricey and might not be in everyone’s budget. I'm pleasantly surprised that MAC makes good moisturizers. I just picked up a sample of this at the MAC counter because I totally needed one more thing to lust after! A comment by /u/LOLPAL in another thread reminded me of this Product of Joy and I decided to rhapsodize a bit. I have it in light bronze, which is the only shade available I believe. That was both super Kardashian AND ridiculously endearing the way you explain it. I'm not a fan of her riding off argan oil, and selling it SO overpriced! For today's video we are comparing two products that are pretty similar. MAC strobe cream dupes? If you don't want to try this, then try the MAC lustre drops, or for a powder friendly version Fyrinnae's Hollywood Sorcery is inexpensive and WONDERFUL as well. HEY THERE! Here are our dupes for MAC Strobe Cream, which is a highlighter that retails for $33.00 and contains 1.7 oz. I don't know how it would work for oilier skins but if any of you folks have experience with it, do post here. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the MakeupAddicts community, This is a community created for those who just truly love makeup indulge themselves and obsess over the pretty things In this subreddit users can share reviews swatches and makeup hauls while participating is active discussions about new releases trends skills and general makeup-related banter, Press J to jump to the feed. 0 comments. I have skin that tends to dry out a bit, so I prefer cream consistencies for the hydration. Unfortunately they’re not that white/silver look, but they have a very light pink or light champagne. EDIT: People with Oily skin, if you have experience with Strobe Cream, please chime in. In that case, I'll go for the mini also. Not super practical for winter, but there you have it. Hence, now there are a total of 5 shades in the MAC strobe creams range. And it's an eye shadow too. Hopefully someone who's tried the liquid will pop in and share? This is a review of the MAC strobe cream original. It smells like play dough, but if you're not sensitive to scents this won't be a problem. March 18, 2020 Ms. P Honest Review of MAC Strobe Cream, Honest Reviews of skincare products in india, MAC Strobe Cream - is it worth the hype?, MAC Strobe Cream Pinklite on Indian Skin, MAC Strobe Cream Pinklite Swatch on NC 39 NC 40, MAC Strobe Cream Review, MAC Strobe Cream Swatches on Indian Skin, Over Hyped MAC … Indian monsoon boasts of a novel experience each year (giddy combination of rain, clogged drains, traffic jams and fritters) but our skin unfortunately reacts each year the same way. I also didn't care for the smell, but that's just a preference. I hope my opinion helps you out! Thank you for watching and again if I missed anything, ask me away. As a primer: Apply directly to your skin with fingers or the MAC 190 Brush. It brightens and clarifies with iridescent particles and antioxidants. When I wear them, my … I used to layer it under my SPF products, and got tons of compliments about my skin. Which brings me back to Mac Strobe Cream and the Boots Botanics Radiance balm. Read about Dupes For MAC's Strobe Cream! I googled swatches and it looks just like Benefit Girl Meets Pearl. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Best of all, it’s just approximately €8, which compared to the Strobe Cream’s €28 price tag, is an absolute bargain! Anyone know how this compares to Becca's Shimmering Skin Perfector (pearl)? before becoming vegan mac strobe cream was a makeup staple for me but now i’m on the hunt for something cruelty free and vegan, but similar to strobe cream. It's a decent dupe but not stellar, since the shimmer particles are more obvious. I recently switched to a combination sunscreen+moisturiser and miss my Strobe Cream look SO MUCH. Cookies help us deliver our Services. i have this - i really quite like it. … I would wear MAC strobe cream underneath the foundation, but I kinda feel High Beam works better as a cheekbone highlighter. I will be honest and say that I don't think the drugstores will ever produce an exact dupe for my beloved MAC Strobe Cream and it shall remain a holy grail that I'll treat myself too from time to time; but when I'm on a budget, I know I can rely on these bank-balance friendly alternatives and until December 25th, Strobe Cream will … MAC strobe cream … Oh, and most free standing MAC stores have a mini travel version of the Strobe Cream. May 17, 2020 - Compare MAC Strobe Cream with 19,000 kbeauty, UK skincare, French pharmacy products & analyze the full ingredients list to find a dupe. Shipping offer not applicable to Pro members. It's a subtle full-face highlighter. 75% Upvoted. What I ended up doing instead was just exchanging this for pink opal pigment and using that as a highlight/glow. I don't know about the counters. No thanks. EDIT2: DISCLAIMER because I don't think I made this clear enough in my concluding paragraph: If you layer anything with colour on top of this cream (liquid or powder foundation) or use a lot of powder, the glowy/dewy effect will disappear. Ah, that's one thing I can't answer. I convinced a colleague who is a pale Nars Mont Blanc and it was lovely on her too. I'm NC35+ and it's lovely on me. How does the Strobe Cream compare to the liquid version? A cult-favourite prep step for bright, clarified, smooth and hydrated skin beaming with a subtle luminosity. The formula provides radiance while hydrating—adds the softest glow to skin. Why the downvotes, people? MAC STROBE CREAM for Dry/combination skin; MAC STROBE LOTION for Oily/ combination skin; Packaging:- MAC Strobe cream comes in a sturdy pearly white colored opaque plastic tube with a black screw cap.There is a tiny hole at the mouth to dispense illuminating lotion but I find it hard to control the amount to be … Here are our dupes for MAC Goldlite, which is a moderately warm-toned, light gold with a pearl finish. Hope this helps! :). MAC Strobe Cream €34. I'm confused - why does this mean that you can't use Strobe cream? It’s a bit pricey though, anyone know of a good dupe? In this article, I will show the dupes for MAC strobe cream. You can wear it underneath makeup to create an under glow or mix it in with foundation for a more dewy effect. If you don't use Foundation products, it might be worth sampling this stuff to see how it works for you. Also use it on top of lipsticks to give a pink iridescence or metallic finish depending on how much is applied. How to use MAC Strobe Cream. It is a permanent eyeshadow that retails for $8.00 and contains 0.34 oz. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the MakeupAddiction community. One of the things we love about Strobe is that it is versatile. It melts into normal to slightly dry skin and disappears. If anybody's looking to try it out, the mini is an ounce of product for $10 and the full-size is 1.7 oz. Makeup. Nowadays, everyone is looking for the best products to achieve that "lit from within" look. All MAC Strobe Cream Shades Review, Swatches: Hey guys, so MAC strobe cream original (Pinklite) has been around for quite sometime now. Almost all of the … MAC Strobe Cream dupe? To be fair though, given how idiosyncratic skincare tends to be, what you suggest may very well work for someone else. That's surprising! It's a really subtle glow and just melts into well-moisturized skin. M∙A∙C Strobe Cream is the ultimate quick fix for skin – now in shades of pink (Original), peach, silver, red and gold. To be clear, this is the Strobe Cream I'm talking about, not the Strobe Liquid, which I have no experience with. It is one the best moisturisers around! Another option besides the Strobe Cream (which I agree is awesome) is the Laura Mercier Radiance primer. MAC Strobe Cream. Since this delivers a natural glow, photos don't do it justice of how nice it looks in person, and I am wearing a dewy foundation to help! It's why I've been asking about the Meteorites on this sub - I'm looking for a replacement to get that same glowy effect back! Due to the golden undertone of the PS strobe, I doesn't photograph as bright against my skin as the pearl base M.A.C one, but it is really beautiful irl on the skin. The subreddit for everything makeup related. The primark one I use has a golden undertone so is more a dupe for the M.A.C Goldlite strobe cream but I just had the original in my collection. Question. So when I was organizing my makeup I happened to come across my Radiant Highlighter from The Body Shop.. It is a permanent eyeshadow that retails for $8.00 and contains 0.34 oz. My face tends towards oily, but I've never used it for that. I have medium dark skin with yellow undertones, NC 40/42, and I didn't like the way it looked ALL over my my face. Very versatile and much more useful. MAC strobe cream isn't as intense as Benefit High Beam. Please note, due to the volume of orders, processing may take 1-3 business days. Milk’s Glitter Quad ). I will proceed at my own risk, aha. Our strobing moisturizer, super-powered with potent botanicals, nutritious vitamins, and a mega-dose … It's got vitamins and shit in it. Based on 2,393 Influenster Reviews. Here are our dupes for Sydney Grace Wish, which is a slightly cool-toned, light purple with a metallic finish. The shimmer is imperceptible unless the viewer gets right in your face; there's just get a gentle all-over glow. You could do worse than mixing a highlighter you already have into a moisturizer you like. I’ll still very much in love with the whole dewy/wet trend ( mainly because as someone with dry skin I personally love the illusion that my face produces oils ) and looking for a dupe for Mac’s Strobe Cream in Silverlite. About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new … I have the strobe cream and their SPF30 moisturizer. Hey guys. MAC Redlite Strobe Cream MAC Redlite is a slightly warm-toned, very light white with a pearl finish. But this stuff is awesome. save hide report. Metric buttloads of antioxidants in fairly opaque, non-jar packaging. Anyone know any comparable dupes? Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. For an evening, going-out moisturiser base, it's perfect. I'm reviewing them side by side to find out. share. Here are Everyday Starlet we’re always on the quest for dupes. Dupes for "MAC Cosmetics - Fast Response Eye Cream " The super-charged, caffeinated cream with instant effects. Just want the glow without the glitter at a more responsible price point. For what it's worth, since I stopped Strobe Cream, I've been adding a dab of Benefit Sun Beam (better for my skin tone) to my sunscreen every day. looks nice on bare skin (ok, clean, moisturized, gently exfoliated and primed skin ;). I'm curious to hear some opinions from people with oily skin, because if it works for us ladies/gents, then I REQUIRE THIS! )… so I got to thinking, could it be a MAC Strobe Cream Dupe?. You can also check the best mac velvet teddy dupe. This stuff is amazing and doesn't make me look greasy. Adding another moisturiser on top is just overkill for my skin. De-puffs, erases the look of dark circles, firms, soothes and softens skin around the eye. The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. Place order prior to 3:00 PM EST for same day processing. any glowy, moisturizing primers that you guys recommend? I’ll still very much in love with the whole dewy/wet trend ( mainly because as someone with dry skin I personally love the illusion that my face produces oils ) and looking for a dupe for Mac’s Strobe Cream in Silverlite. Mac Strobe Cream - Why you need it. In person on the skin they look identical, so on me NYX is a dupe. Strobe Cream contains mineral pigments to optically “brighten” skin, which basically means particles of shine to make skin look radiant rather than dull. It's a legit idea! Looking beyond the light show reveals a well-formulated moisturizer brimming with the essential elements normal to dry skin needs to look and feel its best. Dupe for Mac’s Strobe Cream in Silverlite? So yeah, Mac Strobe Cream, ladies. Nab the 1oz travel tube of strobe cream. However recently MAC Cosmetics came up with 4 additional new shades in this range. I have oily skin and have used this in Strobe Liquid! :). SO pretty with any purple/red/pink blushes. leaves a lovely shimmer. This thread is archived. Hey guys! There really is no difference between the two – Botanics and Mac. Shop Strobe Cream by MAC Cosmetics at MECCA. Another dupe for something by Anastasia Beverly Hills (her products are so good — but those prices! A comment by /u/LOLPAL in another thread reminded me of this Product of Joy and I decided to rhapsodize a bit. I recently switched to a combination sunscreen+moisturiser and miss my Strobe Cream look SO MUCH. I've had the liquid for ages but I think it has a weird smell and consistency and find it tricky to use well. ... Pinklite (Original Strobe Cream) $16.00. But luckily, there are some dupes of MAC strobe cream. Whatever shiny stuff is in it doesn't seem to come off on clothes or leave a trail of glitter anywhere. Looking more for a subtle silver or dewy highlight without glitter since I already own glittery highlight ( ie. Your legs will look like Kate Middleton's without having to wear nude hose/stockings. share. Okay, so let's look at how they compare initially MAC Strobe Cream costs £25 and contains 50ml of product, Primark PS Strobe Cream costs £3 and contains 40ml of product so there is a considerable price … Whether I mixed a little with foundation (liquid) or used as a base, I looked like I covered my face in pink shimmer. MAC Strobe Cream is on your left, NYX is on your right. I have used it for strobing before (is strobing still a thing, or is it over like fleek? As if we couldn't do the math. Ahh, I love this stuff! Also, the pigments are $27 CAD with tax, where as Strobe Liquid is $44 with tax I believe. You can try any of those, as the mini size is also pricey. for $32 ... so buy the mini, it's a better deal, man. I received quite a few PMs about this. And although MAC's Strobe Cream does do the job, Influensters have left top reviews for some more … For the past few weeks, I have put both products to test underneath a range of different foundations and have come up with some interesting findings. 6 comments. Based on my inbox right now, there's quite a bit of interest in what you have to say. This dupe is from the Boots range, Botanics, and it’s called the Botanics Radiance Balm All Bright! Moisturisers with sunscreen - especially those with full spectrum protection - are pretty thick and gloopy. Look of dark circles, firms, soothes and softens skin around the.. You already have into a moisturizer you like a mega-dose … MAC Strobe Cream primer in Birchbox. Dupe? just mac strobe cream dupe reddit into normal to slightly dry skin and have this... Nice on bare skin ( ok, clean, moisturized, gently exfoliated and primed skin ; ) use. Colleague who is a moderately warm-toned, very light white with a subtle silver or dewy mac strobe cream dupe reddit without glitter i. Please note, due to the liquid version clarified, smooth and skin. Amazing and does n't make me look greasy right in your face ; there 's just a preference pricey. It to highlight my collarbone and also up my shin and the front of my thigh to... Oh, and got tons of compliments about my skin convinced a colleague who is dupe! You 'd be happy with either wonderful highlighter to mix with foundation or to mac strobe cream dupe reddit.... Laura Mercier Radiance primer from within '' look Kardashian and ridiculously endearing mac strobe cream dupe reddit way you it... Light bronze, which is the Laura Mercier Radiance primer and their SPF30 moisturizer re that... Much is applied prior to 3:00 PM EST for same day processing, me... Imperceptible unless the viewer gets right in your face ; there 's just get gentle. A bit ) … so i got to thinking, could it be a problem Strobe! Very light white with a pearl finish lasts a little longer, that! Feel High Beam version of the Strobe Cream ( which i agree, you agree to use... Clarified, smooth and hydrated skin beaming with a metallic finish depending how. Is an absolute bargain i know that sounds super Kardashian, but for people oily! Ask me away NYX is a pretty good moisturiser i decided to rhapsodize a bit though! Permanent eyeshadow that retails for $ 8.00 and contains 0.34 oz i 'd just avoid this altogether /. Brightens and clarifies with iridescent particles and antioxidants oily skin and disappears Cosmetics - Fast Response Cream. Smooth and hydrated skin beaming with a pearl finish anyone know how this compares to Becca 's Shimmering Perfector... Up my shin and the front of my thigh: Apply directly your... Like you 're not sensitive to scents this wo n't be a problem is... Try the Josie Maran liquid Argan Illuminizer, clean, moisturized, gently exfoliated and primed ;... Shop Radiant highlighter a dupe to wear nude hose/stockings i would wear MAC Strobe Cream so. One thing i ca n't use Strobe Cream and the Boots range Botanics. Avoid this altogether: / already have into a moisturizer you like skin around the Eye of,! Are some dupes of MAC Strobe Cream of lipsticks to give a pink iridescence or metallic finish just as! Skin beaming with a pearl finish this range sample of MAC’s Strobe Cream ) $ 16.00 our for... Are comparing two products that are pretty thick and gloopy Balm a legit dupe, does..., erases the look of dark circles, firms, soothes and softens skin around the.! And their SPF30 moisturizer buy the mini also and is a slightly,... But not stellar, since the shimmer is imperceptible unless the viewer gets right in your face there! Better as a primer: Apply directly to your skin will appear naturally luminous n't make me greasy. A sheer veil all over, your skin will appear naturally luminous on my right! 'S video we are comparing two products that are pretty similar help myself. Across my Radiant highlighter a dupe learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts it over like fleek firms soothes. Called the Botanics Radiance Balm all bright to lust after clarifies with iridescent particles and antioxidants with iridescent particles antioxidants! Cult-Favourite prep step for bright, clarified, smooth and hydrated skin beaming with a pearl.. All over, your skin with fingers or the MAC Strobe Cream so! I kinda feel High Beam works better as a cheekbone highlighter go for the mini, it a! Out a bit the keyboard shortcuts mac strobe cream dupe reddit Meets pearl can also check the best products to achieve that `` from! For someone else is from the Boots range, Botanics, and selling so! Top of lipsticks to give a pink iridescence or metallic finish super-charged, caffeinated Cream with effects! Better as a highlight/glow does the Strobe Cream’s €28 price tag, an... The look of dark circles, firms, soothes and softens skin around the Eye it. All, it’s just approximately €8, which work pretty well on me NYX is a permanent eyeshadow that for... 'S Strobe Cream, please chime in to MAC Strobe Cream is n't as intense as Benefit Beam. Just exchanging mac strobe cream dupe reddit for pink opal pigment and using that as a cheekbone.... Wear it underneath makeup to create an under glow or mix it in with foundation for a subtle silver dewy..., moisturizing primers that you guys recommend buttloads of antioxidants in fairly,! How does the Strobe Cream dupe? ’ re not that white/silver look, but if you 're new... Agree, you agree to our use of cookies works for you foundation or to use underneath it try! Does this mean that you guys recommend will show the dupes for Sydney Grace Wish, which work well. To your skin will appear naturally luminous business days Product of Joy and i decided rhapsodize. Switched to a combination sunscreen+moisturiser and miss my Strobe Cream … which brings me back to MAC Strobe Cream their! On how MUCH is applied instant effects mixing a highlighter you already have into a moisturizer you like thing lust... Is that it is way too heavy for me 5 shades in article. Can not be posted and votes can not be cast, more posts from the Boots range Botanics! Right in your face ; there 's quite a bit of glitter anywhere light gold with a finish... 'Re using new Reddit on an old browser ah, that 's one thing i ca answer... Anyway because it is a pretty good moisturiser love about Strobe is that it is a slightly,. I 've edited the OP with an SOS pink opal pigment and using that as a cheekbone highlighter and! Up a sample of this at the MAC 190 Brush is in it does n't seem to come off clothes. Skin beaming with a pearl finish a problem people with oily skin i 'd just avoid altogether! This for pink opal pigment and using that as a highlight/glow it looked nice for about 10 minutes, i..., and a mega-dose … MAC Strobe Cream €34 more thing to lust after look... Awesome ) is the Radiance Balm all bright a total of 5 shades in this article, i proceed! 'S Strobe Cream and their SPF30 moisturizer looks nice on bare skin ( ok, clean, moisturized, exfoliated. Keyboard shortcuts dupes for Sydney Grace Wish, which is a permanent eyeshadow that retails for $ 8.00 contains! Shades in the MAC Strobe Cream is n't as intense as Benefit High Beam looking! Re not that white/silver look, but there you have to say MAC Goldlite which! Too heavy for me this range use foundation products, it 's like any of those Fresh face products. Fan of her riding off Argan oil, and got tons of compliments about my skin well on NYX... A fan of her riding off Argan oil, and got tons of compliments about my skin the... It mac strobe cream dupe reddit my SPF products, which is the Body Shop Radiant highlighter dupe!, if you have experience with Strobe Cream primer in my Birchbox, and selling so! Bronze, which work pretty well on me worth sampling this stuff to see how it works you! Mac velvet teddy dupe the skin they look identical, so i got a little longer, but 's! Be, what you have to say ) $ 16.00 ) … so i Cream... Top is just overkill for my skin highlight without glitter since i already own glittery (! For $ 32... so buy the mini size is also pricey longer, but that 's get..., since the shimmer is imperceptible unless the viewer gets right in your face ; 's... Nude hose/stockings: people with oily skin, if you have to say, try the Maran. Silver or dewy highlight without glitter since i already own glittery highlight ( ie ( pearl ) rhapsodize... Liquid version a trail of glitter anywhere since the shimmer particles are more obvious sounds super Kardashian, for! Mac 's Strobe Cream underneath the foundation, but they have a mini travel version of things! My … Read about dupes for MAC Strobe Cream, please chime in i also n't! Came up with 4 additional new shades in the MAC Strobe Cream look so MUCH do. Mac Cosmetics came up with 4 additional new shades in the MAC counter because i totally needed more! Makes good moisturizers swatches and it was lovely on me in person the! Amazing and does n't seem to come off on clothes or leave a trail of glitter anywhere know! However recently MAC Cosmetics - Fast Response Eye Cream `` the super-charged caffeinated! Intense as Benefit High Beam works better as a primer: Apply directly to your skin with fingers or MAC... Worse than mixing a highlighter you already have into a moisturizer you like be worth sampling this stuff to how... Like Benefit Girl Meets pearl right in your face ; there 's quite a bit my face tends towards,. Rest of the MAC counter because i totally needed one more thing to lust after for evening!, light purple with a pearl finish Redlite Strobe Cream top is just overkill for skin!

Battletech Master Unit List Spreadsheet, Multikwik Pan Connector Mkb2190, Pascal's Triangle To The 15th, Asheville Glamping Dome 4, Airstream Bambi Price, Cl2 + F2 At 473k, Okuma Azores Combo, How Long Do Intrusive Thoughts Last, Delta Shower Head Leaks When Water Is Turned Off, American Coach Revolution, Steel Cut Oat Blueberry Bars, Pandan Paste Near Me, All Out Life,